Application and Tips
CHI St. Joseph’s Health openings, please click the link below.
CLICK HERE TO BROWSE OUR CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AND SUBMIT AND ONLINE
HELPFUL HINTS WHEN APPLYING
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one,
you must establish one online prior to applying. Authorization
for background checks, offer of employment, etc will all be sent
via email. It is very important to actively check your email
account after you have applied.
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in
order to apply. This profile will remain in the system so that
you can login to it at anytime. You may use your online profile
to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and
CHI St. Joseph’s Health. Your account will remain online so that
you can access it at any later date to make edits, update, or
- You can apply for more than one position requisition. If you
are interested in applying for several positions, you will need
to re-submit your online application for each requisition number
associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive
several emails throughout the interview process that will
require confirmation and electronic signatures. These
communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants
through our system to become potential employees.
- In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should
you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation
in order to apply for a currently open position with CHI St.
Joseph’s Health, please call 218.616.3064.
- Questions can be directed to CHI St. Joseph’s Health Human
Resource office at
218.616.3064 or 218.616.3521.
We look forward to hearing from you!