Community Dental Clinic
CHI St. Joseph’s Health Community Dental Clinic provides long-term, comprehensive dental care for people with state-provided insurance plans.
We Can Help You if You Have:
- State-approved insurance such as MnCare with dental coverage
- Medical Assistance
- Veteran’s Administration coverage with prior approval
- Reduced-rate dental care through WIC
- Exams, diagnostics, & treatment plans
- Restoration of diseased/decayed teeth
- Tooth removal
- Full & partial dentures
- Preventative services
Preventative services include cleanings, sealants on children’s molars, fluoride treatments, and oral hygiene instruction. When necessary our staff dentists complete surgical services on site or refer patients to the appropriate specialist.
Community Dental Clinic staff also provide outreach and education to students in area schools.
Mon – Thurs, 8 am – 5 pm
Location: 206 Pleasant Avenue, Park Rapids
Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges:
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost on any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing before your dental care is provided. You can also ask your health car provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than you Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of you Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here