Hospitalists & Hospitalist Program
Our Hospital medicine team of experienced professionals is specially trained to care for hospitalized patients. They are in charge of your care around the clock during your hospital stay.
- Direct the treatment of your care while you’re hospitalized
- Are available to discuss your care and answer questions
- Coordinate care with your primary care provider and other specialists that may be called in as part of your treatment plan
- Integrate care between you and your primary care provider
- Provide summaries of your stay and treatment plan for your primary care provider upon discharge
- Are on site from 8 am to 8 pm daily and on call from 8 pm to 8am daily
CHI St. Joseph’s Heath Hospitalists:
Nathan Harris, MD
John Lageson, MD
Bonnie Conner, FNP
Our entire hospital medicine team is especially skilled at explaining procedures, answering questions and reducing anxiety for patients and their loved ones. We care for you as we would our own family. Our standard is compassionate, high-quality care for all people.
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here
Visit CHI St. Joseph's Health Baby Nursery to view new babies! Click here