Visitor Policy Guidelines
To protect the health and safety of our patients and staff during the COVID pandemic, CHI St. Joseph’s Health has implemented a limited visitor policy. Please note that Two visitors means two visitors per day. Two visitors can visit separately or together.
- Adult Inpatients: Two visitors allowed per patient per day.
- Pediatric Inpatients: Two visitors allowed per patient per day.
- Emergency Department: One visitor will be allowed per patient; one additional visitor will be allowed if needed to support communication or mobility issues. For Pediatric patients: Two visitors will be allowed per patient.
- Labor and Delivery Patients: Two visitors allowed per patient per day.
- Newborns: Two visitors allowed per patient per day.
- Orthopedic Clinic, Imaging, Lab, Rehab Outpatients: One visitor will be allowed per patient; one additional visitor will be allowed if needed to support communication or mobility issues. For Pediatric patients: Two visitors will be allowed per patient.
- Surgery: Patients who are receiving anesthesia or conscious sedation may have two visitors allowed per patient per day.
- COVID-19 Positive or Persons Under Investigation (PUI): These patients will not have visitors while they are in isolation precautions. When precautions are discontinued or if a PUI tests negative for COVID-19, the above visiting guidelines apply. If visitation is approved by the healthcare team during the period of isolation for a compassionate care need for a COVID-19 patient, visits will be controlled to allow for:
- An evaluation of the risk to the health of the visitor and their ability to comply with precautions
- Instruction before the visitor enters the patient’s room on hand hygiene, limiting the surfaces touched and the use of PPE. Donning and doffing of PPE will be supervised by clinical staff.
- Visitors should not be present during an aerosolizing procedure.
- Visitors can only be in the patient room and cannot go to other areas of the facility.
*Visitors who are not able to or willing to comply with the above guidelines will be asked to leave the hospital.
CHI St. Joseph’s Health is a tobacco and e-cigarette free facility. Smoking, electronic cigarettes and tobacco products are not permitted on facility grounds.
An ATM machine is available in the surgical waiting area located in Level 1 across from Cup of Joe Café.
Stay connected to family, friends, and loved ones with convenient, free Wi-Fi access.
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here
Visit CHI St. Joseph's Health Baby Nursery to view new babies! Click here