Visitor Policy Guidelines
Please note that ED patients and Inpatients (Med/Surg/OB and ICU) may now have one adult visitor per day. This does not mean one visitor at a time. Visitors must be 18 years and older. The single visitor is able to leave the hospital and come back and does not need to be re-screened if they are wearing their badge for the day. All visitors should be masked.
- Adult Inpatients: Will be allowed one adult visitor per day.
- Pediatric Inpatients: One adult visitor will be allowed per patient. A parent is allowed to stay overnight with their child per routine policy.
- Emergency Department: One adult visitor allowed with each ED patient.
- Labor and Delivery Patients: One adult visitor will be allowed per patient.
- Newborns: One infant-ID-banded adult in addition to the mother may visit a newborn. Exceptions may be made for compassionate care.
- Orthopedic Clinic, Imaging, Lab, Rehab Outpatients: Patients are asked to come to these appointments alone unless a single individual is required for communication or mobility issues.
- Surgery: Patients who are receiving anesthesia or conscious sedation may have one adult visitor.
- COVID-19 Positive or Persons Under Investigation (PUI): These patients will not have visitors. If a PUI tests negative for COVID-19 the interim inpatient visiting guidelines apply. If visitation is approved by the healthcare team in the event of a compassionate care need for a COVID-19 patient visits will be controlled to allow for
- An evaluation of the risk to the health of the visitor and their ability to comply with precautions
- Instruction before the visitor enters the patient’s room on hand hygiene, limiting the surfaced touched and the use of PPE. Donning and doffing of PPE will be supervised by clinical staff.
- Visitors should not be present during an aerosolizing procedure
- Visitors can only be in the patient room and cannot go to other areas of the facility.
*All visitors are to wear a mask while in the facility.
CHI St. Joseph’s Health is a tobacco and e-cigarette free facility. Smoking, electronic cigarettes and tobacco products are not permitted on facility grounds.
An ATM machine is available in the surgical waiting area located in Level 1 across from Cup of Joe Café.
Stay connected to family, friends, and loved ones with convenient, free Wi-Fi access.
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here
Visit CHI St. Joseph's Health Baby Nursery to view new babies! Click here