Tall Cop Says Stop
High in Plain Sight Training
CHI St. Joseph’s Health, Hubbard in Prevention (HIP) invites you to attend full-day training with the Tall Cop.
High in Plain Sight: Current Alcohol, Drug and Concealment Trends and Identifiers
- Friday, May 10th from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Armory Arts & Events Center (203 Park Ave S, PR)
- Cost: $25 – Includes training, breakfast and lunch.
- Register Online – Registration deadline: April 26
High in Plain Sight covers topics such as:
- Drug and Opioid trends
- Legal drugs to avoid detection /drug tests
- Alcoholic energy drinks and alcopops
- Synthetic drugs
- E-cigarettes / vape pens
- Inhalants, concentrates and OTC drugs
- Social networking sites
- Drug dangers to first responders
- Marijuana wax and oils and new products and so many more topics
Officer Jermaine Galloway
Officer Jermaine Galloway, known as the Tall Cop, is a highly respected and internationally recognized instructor on alcohol and drug trends. Regarded as one of America’s top drug experts, he is a valuable resource for those involved with prevention, education, treatment, and enforcement.
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here