Application and Tips
CHI St. Joseph’s Health openings, please click the link below.
Helpful Hints When Applying
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must establish one online prior to applying. Authorization for background checks, offer of employment, etc will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in order to apply. This profile will remain in the system so that you can login to it at anytime. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and CHI St. Joseph’s Health. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at any later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- You can apply for more than one position requisition. If you are interested in applying for several positions, you will need to re-submit your online application for each requisition number associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures. These communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants through our system to become potential employees.
- In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with CHI St. Joseph’s Health, please call 218.616.3064.
- Questions can be directed to CHI St. Joseph’s Health Human Resource office at 218.616.3064 or 218.616.3521. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here