Child and Teen Checkups
Child and Teen Checkups are for children and teens, birth to 21 years, who are enrolled in Medical Assistance (MA) and Minnesota Care (MNCare).
- This program promotes regular health check-ups and provides information about healthy lifestyles. In doing so, Child and Teen Checkups help to:
- Identify potential health problems
- Provide diagnosis and treatment of those health problems or conditions
- Encourage the development of good health habits.
- Child & Teen Checkups (PDF)
Contact us: 218.237.5487
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here