Do you have symptoms of COVID-19?
Are you experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath? If you think you may have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or exposure, please stay at home to protect yourself and others. The best first step is one of our remote resources:
- Engage with our symptom checker chat box. Get your questions answered and be routed to the right care for your unique situation from this page.
- To support our community response to the coronavirus, we are expanding access to virtual urgent care. If you’re experiencing mild to moderate symptoms of COVID-19, you may schedule a virtual visit. Symptoms may include low-grade fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms.
When to see a doctor
If you have any of these emergency warning signs* for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency: Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.
Where to get tested
If you have questions about coronavirus, call the MDH COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920.
For information regarding COVID-19, please refer to the following web resources:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html and Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) – https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here