Vaccine Clinic Information
COVID-19 vaccine is available for our community and CHI St. Joseph’s Health Community Health/Hubbard County Public Health continues to vaccinate community members.
Anyone wanting a COVID-19 vaccination is encouraged to contact CHI St. Joseph’s Health Community Health at 218.237.5464. There is no charge for a COVID-19 vaccine through CHI St. Joseph’s Health Community Health. Vaccines are also available by contacting your health care provider.
COVID-19 Vaccine – Walk-In
Vaccines are available on a walk-in basis for 1st, 2nd, and booster doses.
When: Tuesdays from 9:00am-11:00am only.
Where: CHI St. Joseph’s Health Community Health
Address: 1415 1st Street E, Park Rapids, MN 56470
Vaccines offered and helpful information below:
- Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines are available.
- Anyone under 18 years of age will require parental consent.
- The Pfizer vaccine is available for those 12 and older.
- The Moderna vaccine is available for those 18 and older.
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is not recommended as a first choice for vaccines, however we do have a limited amount available for ages 18 and up if this is the product you require. A nurse will discuss options with you when you come in.
- Due to space limitations, you may be asked to wait in your car before or after your vaccine.
If you have any questions, please call 218-237-5464. Thank you.
Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Booster Doses
- You can get your booster if you are 5 months out from your Pfizer or Moderna primary series.
- You can get your 2nd booster if you are aged 50 or older and had your 1st booster at least 5 months ago.
- You can get your booster if you are 2 months out from your Johnson & Johnson vaccination.
- Doctors notes are needed for those who are immunocompromised who get a booster 28 days after their 2nd shot.
If you received the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine you should get a booster at least 5 months after your second dose
If you received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine: People ages 18 years and older who received a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months ago should get a booster shot. A single dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine has lower vaccine effectiveness compared to two doses. A MRNA (Pfizer or Moderna) is recommended as a booster for those whose initial vaccine dose was Johnson & Johnson.
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here
Visit CHI St. Joseph's Health Baby Nursery to view new babies! Click here