Area employers, employees, and healthcare providers have a source for comprehensive evaluations, treatment of work-related injuries, and proactive services to help businesses develop employee health and injury-prevention strategies
Occupational Health Services, through CHI St. Joseph’s Health, offers a range of assessments and analysis tools to ensure proper and objective evaluation. Services Include:
- Functional Capacity Assessments – This evaluation assesses a person’s current level of functioning. Results can be used to expedite a safe return to work or to determine a safe job match.
- Job-site Analysis – This onsite analysis of a specific job is conducted to learn the physical demands of a job. It is used to determine if the job is suitable for the injured person and when it is safe for the person to return to the job.
- Work Hardening/Conditioning – This service prepares an injured worker for the safe return to a specific job. The person participates in simulated work tasks and physical conditioning exercises.
- Injury Prevention & Education Programs – Customized programs are available to area employers. Examples are back injury prevention, cumulative trauma, developing industrial stretch classes, and evaluating ergonomics.
- Pre-Employment/Post-Offer Screens – Screenings for proper and safe placement on the job are available for applicants and employees.
Contact Us: 218.616.3005
Contact information for CHI St. Joseph's Health, CHI St. Joseph's Health Community Dental Clinic, Hospice Care, Community Health, Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, and Weight Management Center. Click here
Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at CHI St. Joseph's Health! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry. Click here
Thank you for taking the time to support CHI St. Joseph's Health. Click here to make a difference!
Pay your bill online! Click here